An Aberdeen manufacturing site consisting of 25,000 square feet of fabrication space and an acre of storage yard. Aberdeen staff are offshore surveyors, N.D.T. technicians, pipe welders and fitters, whilst onshore 50 staff are involved in the day to day manufacture of high pressure spools and pipe work in metals from carbon steel to titanium, duplex and inconel.
Ongoing investment in modern technology is always at the forefront with Sub Arc Welding, Orbital head welding equipment with digital readout and programming. Our GTAW welding rectifiers use inverter technology and our digital laser surveying equipment guarantees the accuracy of the pipe spools.
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
- Quality Policy
- PED Module D – Conformity Assessment certificate
- PED Module D1 – Conformity Assessment certificate
- ISO 3834-2:2005 – Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials certificate